DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

It's Completely Nornal To Scream At An Electronic Device That Isn't Working... Right?

Okay, so I KNOW it's not just me who does this. Do you scream at electronic devices that don't work? I know I do, and pretty often. I sometimes threaten my computer to get it to work when it isn't. Like sometimes, it decides to go and shut down by itself. Haunted, I think yes. Anyways, it annoys me so I sometimes say "Computer... work or I will beat you up." Which technically makes no sense, because how do you beat up a computer? Well... I suppose you could like... punch it and kick it. But then that would cause it to not work even more. So instead of a half-functioning computer, you'll have a non-functioning computer just taking up space in your home. Besides, threatening to beat it up doesn't do anything. You have to threaten to throw it out the window. That's what I do all the time. It works. Mostly.
Also, I'm sure you've all yelled during the show The Price Is Right. How could you not? People make such stupid choices on that show. But, somehow, they turn out to be the right ones! I know... it's magic. Or it could just be because we're just wrong... nah. It's magic.
-Jodie

2 run-on sentences.:

Ashkieee said...

This just happened to me at work. My printer stopped working (I work part time at a grocery store) so I called my manager over and he proceeded to punch the machine until it decided to get its act straight and start working again haha.. Regardless, I wouldn't recommend it at work :)

JodieeHeartzYou said...

lol! at my school, i once smacked the computer because the screen went yellow. I was like wtf.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...