DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Interesting, Yet Comepletely Pointless Facts!

I think I'm going to put 10 interesting facts on my blog every Saturday. This is my first Saturday Fact Time, so... here goes!

 "What is called a "French kiss" in the English speaking world is known as an "English kiss" in France.
 Coca-Cola would be green if colouring weren’t added to it.
You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian, and had only ONE testicle.
It's against the law to burp, or sneeze in a church in Nebraska, USA.
Some worms will eat themselves if they can't find any food!
It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
Queen Elizabeth I regarded herself as a paragon of cleanliness. She declared that she bathed once every three months, whether she needed it or not.
A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 69 years!"

Those facts were all from this link:
http://www.world-english.org/facts.htm

So go there for more. There's fifty there I think. I LOVE the one about Hitler. I LMAOed like crazy.
-Jodie

PS: I mean did you read it? LMAOOOOOO! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! God, how I dislike Hitler.
PPS: ROFL! HAHAHAHA!

Oh, and my quote of the day is:

"I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it."
-Jack Handey

6 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

The kiss thing, just, wtf?

and WHY did they ruin coke like that?! green would've been awesome!

I knew the hitler one :D

and NUH UHHH I've sneezed with my eyes open once. it just hurt REALLY REALLY BAD.

French Bean & Coffee Bean said...

That's funny.

When I was in France, I had a lot of Frenchmen ask me if I was experienced in the French kiss.
:-P

-French Bean

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Hehe LOL. The one about Hitler made me LMAO.
-Jodie
PS: Luckyyy, French Bean. You went to France. I wanna go there. :(

Dani said...

Hi there, Jodie-Ann

Thanks for the follow! Consider yourself followed as well. Cute site, lol.

Peace, Love, & Hugs,

DB

JodieeHeartzYou said...

YW and TY Dani :)

Anonymous said...

Hello, I check your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style
is witty, keep doing what you're doing!
Feel free to visit my webpage : erinmore mixture

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...