DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

In NYC!

Right now i'm in NYC. It's so awesome! I got here on Saturday, and since then, i've just been shopping with my family. It's so fun. And i've gotten a really cute pair of tight skinnies. So happy with them, because they are so gorgeous! Anyways, i haven't been on this blog for a while. Lolz. So, yeah... plus i lost a follower. :( I don't know why... that sucks. I was happy to get a second one. Maybe it's because i haven't been on for a while. I'm on my uncle's laptop right now. And i'm watching Jerry Springer which is HILARIOUS!!! ROFL!!Love Jerry Springer. JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! XD Yeah... that was my IHeartJerry spaz. Don't worry, blogspot, won't happen again. I promise. Anywayz, laterz. I'm going to my aunt's house. My uncle is planning a party for Saturday, so he's starting to set everything up now. I know, early much?
Byeeeee!!
-Jodieeeee <3

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...