DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, July 30, 2010

I Can Be Found On Google!!

I really want this blog to grow and become really popular. So, i posted it to Google and Yahoo. Just now, i searched up "musingsbyjodie", and found my blog! It's awesome! I hope this will give me more traffic. Oh, and guys, do my poll, it expires on December 30 of this year(2010), so on the day it expires, I'm going to post the results. It's basically asking you what you would do if you encountered your favourite star. So, please check it out and vote!! I'm curious :D
-Jodie

2 run-on sentences.:

kyki said...

Thanks for stopping by & following! :)

I'd heard of PLL but never thought it was my cup of tea until I saw a bit of it when I turned on the TV one day. Haha. I'm so...shallow? Something. I dunno. :P I do wanna read the books at some point, though.

Interesting blog! I like it.

- xo, kyki ♥

lunacy--fringe.blogspot.com

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Thanks! :D your blog is cool too. And the books are AMAZING. Read them, you won't regret it. Seriously. Read it. LOL.
-Jodie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...