DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Google Took Away My Account! Grrrrrrrr.

I got my Google account taken away! Can you believe it?! They decided to take it away! I was like WTF. I was sooo pissed. I looked up help on google help and one guy told me to read this entire like page of info. I was like oh, no. I love reading but I'm not reading boring informative stuff. So I didn't read it. I just followed some steps. I sent Google a letter. In it, I was yelling at them. They deserved it, the poptarts. Then, I had to send something to my aunt's cell phone. It's basically a text that said a verification code on it. I then put in that code and I got my account back. I was like WTH?! They wasted my time for no reason. Stupid Google. They can just go to hell.
-Jodie

3 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

lmao wtf?? that's so weird, why'd they take it away???

and where do you get your layouts???

JodieeHeartzYou said...

LOOL! It's messed up, man. I don't even know why. I just tried to sign in and I couldn't. I was soo pissed!! I had to send a text to my aunt's phone. BTW, go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and check out their layouts. Deff awesome.
-Jodie

angela said...

duuude wtf? freaking google.

and I will if they use codes, i'll do that then :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...