DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Edward Cullen is"Hotter Than Potter"?



Remember when Harry Potter was all the talk in the box office? And EVERYONE was going crazy trying to get the books? I can barely even remember that time. Because now that Twilight has come out, Harry Potter has just been pushed aside, burried in the dirt. J.K. Rowling has gotten... dumped. Basically. Most people have moved on from witchcraft at Hogwarts to vamps and werewolves in Forks. It's... insane. I feel bad myself, because I used to be a very loyal, and devoted fan of Harry Potter. But since Twilight has come in and grabbed all the attention, Harry is lost in the wind. Now, instead of old women wanting to go after Harry, Edward is now getting hunted. Haha. Anyways, I wonder what this is doing to J.K. Rowling? She still has all her money I bet, but Stephanie Meyer is catching up.

PS: Didn't Malfoye get so... gross-looking? Ugh. He used to be so cute. Now he's just... ugh. No offense, Malfoye. I don't want you going after me with your spells like EXPELLIARMUS! (See? told you i used to be a huge fan) I want to stay alive.

5 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

Potter has not been dumped xD the movies are AMAZING and all my friends are huge Potter fans. There were never old ladies after Potter, which is good, it's sane.. xD Twilight is the talk of the box office because they put out three movies in less than 2 years, so it's always in theaters rofl

personally, HP is way more amazing than twilight. Harry is a hero and he goes after people threatening him. Edward tries to kill himself. And it's always "oh woe is me" with him.

JodieeHeartzYou said...

IKR! I personally like HP more. But, HP IS sorta getting left behind. Or atleast HP is getting WAYYYY less publicity than Twilight. I can't wait till the Twilight fury dies down a bit. It's way too crazy. HP needs his time to shine.
-Jodie

JodieeHeartzYou said...

BTW, isn't my new background for the blog awesome?? :D I'm gonna change the cursor soon. xD
-Jodie

French Bean & Coffee Bean said...

Ha. Your post reminded me of this picture:

http://roflrazzi.com/2008/12/05/celebrity-pictures-pattinson-radcliffe-trust-me/

^.^

-French Bean

JodieeHeartzYou said...

LOL! Funny pic, French Bean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...