DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Driving While Talking on Your Cellphone: STUPID.

Okay so this is a rant. I haven't ranted in a while, so pardon me if it's a little... dull. I haven't been excersing my writing muscle for a while. You know how you see in movies, people chatting away on their cell phones while driving? I find that so stupid. Apparently so does Oprah. After every episode, she's like "And no one drive and talk on your phones! It's STUPID(emphasis on the 'U' in stupid)! Make your car a no-phone zone." Haha clever, Oprah. The phone and zone rhymes. Anyways, i kind of agree with her. For one thing, driving and talking on your phone is a bad idea. How can you concentrate on the road while you're TALKING ON THE DANG PHONE?! Seriously... you have the rest of your life to talk on the phone, but not if you go and get into an accident. Therefore, wait a little. You can atleast wait until you stop the car to go and talk on the phone. If you really think about it, when the chellphone never existed, people waited until they got home to use the phone there. Or, they went to the person's house. So, do you need to be using your cellphone while you drive?? NO! So get off the phone and make Oprah proud.
-Jodie
here you can pledge yourself, i did!
http://www.oprah.com/questionaire/ipledge.html?id=4

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...