DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Runaways: AWESOME!

I just finished watching the movie The Runaways. It was SOOO amazing! :O OMG! I love movies that are in the past because I'm so interested in seeing their fashion and their way of speaking and whatnot... The movie was SO interesting, and... OMG! Definitely amazing. You guys HAVE to watch it. It is a must-see. Seriously... amazing. And there's lesbian action(which i love because i love to see homosexuality because it isn't out there in the Media enough, and it's just wicked awesome because GIRL POWER! *we don't need guys for everything*) BTW, I'm going to start saying "wicked awesome" alot because of the movie. It really put me into a girl power vibe. Now i feel like playing the guitar. (I don't know how) I also really love The Runaways' music. They're so wicked awesome.
The movie really put you into the year 1975 when girls could barely do anything. Like Joan Jett (who is now my idol forever!)wanted to learn to play the electric guitar and her teacher was like "girls don't play electric guitars". Can you imagine a world like that? Where certain musical instruments were reserved for one gender only? Wow. This just proves even further than a history textbook does how far women have come since then.
"Hello, daddy, hello mom! I'm your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb! Hello, world, I'm your WILD girl! I'm your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb!" Cherry Bomb by The Runaways.
Awesome movie, wait no.... WICKED awesome movie! I'm going to watch it again tomorrow. FOR SUREEEEE!
PS: No kidding, there is ALOT of sexual content, swearing and drugs. Viewers beware.
PPS: That just made it even MORE wicked awesome!!
-Jodie


The Runaways (real)


(From right to left)
Dakota Fanning as Cherie Currie
Kristen Stewart as Joan Jett

BTW: Did you know that Cherie Currie was JUST FIFTEEN YEARS OLD?! Holy smokes! I nearly peed my pants! That's scary for a fifteen year old!! D;

5 run-on sentences.:

Rumana said...

I loved this movie too! Before the movie even came out I was already obsessing over Joan Jett and The Runaways. I love all their music! Did you check out their sound tracks? Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning really pulled it off. I have to say that besides actresses they would make really good rockstars. My favorite song that they did was Deadend Justice.

Jodie-Ann said...

:O I LOVE DEADEND JUSTICE! And because of this movie, Kristen Stewart is my fave actress.

Anonymous said...

Very energetic article, I liked that a lot. Will there be
a part 2?
Also visit my blog post ; nfl stream

Anonymous said...

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite
justification seemed to be on the internet the simplest thing
to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider
worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the
top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects ,
people can take a signal. Will likely be back
to get more. Thanks
Here is my web blog ; free iphone

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know this is somewhat off-topic but I needed to ask.
Does running a well-established blog like
yours require a large amount of work? I am completely new to operating
a blog but I do write in my journal on a daily basis.
I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my personal experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!
my webpage - golden virginia tobacco

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...