DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Segment: Jodie's Daily Jokes!

So, i have this awesome idea(well, i think it's awesome), to start a daily joke thingy. Like, everyday(or almost everyday), i will post a joke and you, my readers, will comment, i guess. If you find it funny or whatever. Okay, here's my first joke:
There were two muffins baking in the oven, one muffin said, "Holy smokes! It's hot in here!" and the other muffin looked at him in surprise and exclaimed, "OH MY GOD! A TALKING MUFFIN!"
LOL! i don't know i found that really funny. :P Lolz.
Oh and earlier, i was watching Mike Tyson beat up some guy. It was really entertaining. I want to watch the time when he bit off some guy's ear though. That sounds amusing to watch. :3 So, before i was at the park, watching my sister swim and then it started raining so we ran home screaming like wild animals. It was pretty fun. Then, i made spring rolls with my stepmom and my little sister. It was really boring but... whatever. Atleast i get to eat some after. :)
Thanks for reading! Be on the lookout for my daily jokes!
-Jodie-Ann

2 run-on sentences.:

Adrielle said...

Haha lol okay i want you to add my meez :3 www.meez.com/hershy_kiss_101 p.s nice blog for a start haha

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Thnxx :D And i'll add you. :) Thanks for reading!
-Jodiee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...