DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Follower: Yay!

Hmmmm... hello people! I just got a new follower today. I want to check out her blog, but i have no clue how... O.o confused. Because i clicked on her picture, and it just says add as friend and send a message. Seriously... Confused. Anyways, if you are reading this Lala Boop, please reply to this telling me how to go to your blog. Thanks :D
Oh, and blogspot, i'm supposed to be doing a BBQ today. YAY!! :D *does happy dance* My stepmom's gonna get BBQ ribs and hamburgers so we can BBQ them. :D I like food, yes i know. Oh, and i have a musing. I know, this is my first muse so be prepared, they are ALWAYS very, very random.
My musing is: I wonder if there are pink and blue cows. O.o Can you imagine a pink and blue cow?! I think that would be SO awesome! :D What? No, i'm not high, blogspot. What kind of question is that?!
O.o
Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more ridiculous rants, musings and nuances. :]

4 run-on sentences.:

Anonymous said...

// didnt read it : ) ,adri from meez. akaaaa hershy_kiss_1O1

JodieeHeartzYou said...

o.O alright thenn

Anonymous said...

im not so much into blogs...and im not a follower but u have a new viewer! and imma try to keep up with ur latests updates! ;)

JodieeHeartzYou said...

:D Yay thnxx, H. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...