DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Day So Far: Boring. :/

Ughh it's raining outside. :( So, i'm staying indoors, bored out of my mind. I hate the rain. It's so rain-like. Oh and apparently there was some sort of earthquake in Quebec! I live in Quebec and i'm actually quite... scared. I have NEVER heard of an earthquake in Quebec before! This makes me wonder what's happening here in this world! It's crazy! Earthquakes only happen in places like California and stuff... American places. But for some reason, it's happening here!! D: We are killing our planet! Unless of course it's already dead. :[

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...