DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Day: I Guess You Could Call it... Eventful?

Hey, everyone! Today was a pretty... how should i call it... eventful day. I went out with my family to a mall, my step bro got red low top Converses, my step sis got blue low top Converses, and I got Keds!!!! :D I've wanted a pair for a while, so I'm really happy that I got one. :) It's a plain one though: black with white laces. I wanted to get something that can go with anything. Then, we were just cruising the streets and we saw, like, almost a parade of Ghanaian people cheering. They went all out too. Like, they had flags and were screaming and everything. They were celebrating for winning a soccer tournament. And there were ALOT of people!! The police showed up, but that didn't damper the spirits of the people cheering at all. Actually, one person stretched out the Ghanaian flag over the police car's hood. I was LOLing like crazy. But, then the street got way too crowded so my dad was driving around to find a parking space, because we were waiting for my step mom to buy something. So, my dad parked into an alley, and then we spotted a woman starting to drive off. So, we waited but when she drove off, some dude takes the spot. My dad yelled out the car window to him that we were going to take that spot and if he could move please. The guy just ignored him PURPOSELY. So, my dad got pissed. That was when my step mom came back, and my dad got out of the car. He then began to storm towards the guy in the car, and he came out. That's when beeep happened. My dad started yelling at him, and the guy was yelling back. And of course, my dad got his Jamaican accent on  and started cussing and threatening. They were even pushing and shoving at each other, IN THE STREET!!! I was like HOLY SMOKES! My step sis was freaking out and me and my step bro were laughing. My step mom was yelling at the dude too, so yeah... eventful day. Eventful day indeed.
-Jodie

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...