DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Meez: HIGHLY ADDICTING!

I love meez ALOT! I'm a huge addict; i'm always on it! That is because i am ADDICTED to it! I don't even really know why, i'm just addicted. I'm always changing my outfit too, it actually gets quite annoying. The only reason i change my fit, is because i go to rooms and some people are dressed so nicely and i look at MY own fit and i'm like "oh..... no." Then, i change, and go to another room and i see other people and blah blah blah. The entire cycle just restarts! It's... annoying. I can't find another word for it. It's a nusance. Wait, is tha how you spell that word? "nusance"? I shall use spell check... Oh wow! It's spelled like nuisance! :O shocking! Where did the 'i' in nuisance come from?! (Now, i shall start a very short rant)
Don't you just hate it when English words have random letters added in?! Like... knife. Where did that 'k' come from?! And the word "night', where did that 'g' come from?! French words are just long and have random letters in them to make them seem 'g' (as my BFF jazzy says all the time, no jazzy doesn't work). However, English words add random letters to them too but just to seperate the different meanings. Like the words night and knight. Without the k in knight, knight would be night and night would be... night! Henceforth, you would never be able to tell the difference in the words. Like this phrase: "The knight went out at night."  Can you imagine if it was "The night went out at night."? You wouldn't understand that!
PS: I thought that was going to be  short rant, but it actually became alot longer than i thought it would.
PPS: You know you love me, Jazzy. <3

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...