DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The iPad: Totally Pointless


The iPad is POINTLESS!! It just came out, brand spanking new and already millions of ppl have it. To me, i find the iPad really lame. The iPad is lame because it's a mixture of an iPod Touch and a laptop. Why spend so much money on the iPad instead of just getting the iPod Touch or a laptop?! The iPad is so stupid. Especially what they called it. iPad. So stupid. It sounds like pad like when you have your period. So stupid. :/
Like seriously, how stupid can the Mac company get?! This is the most stupid thing i have EVER seen Steve Jobs create. Stupidest. Thing. Ever. I'm surprised people are even BUYING them!
Are they worth the cost?: NO.
Are they very stupid?: YES.
Do they have a stupid name?: DEFINATELY YES.
Clearly, Steve Jobs has lost his mind wth tis crazy iPad thing. Tell me what you think. :)

3 run-on sentences.:

I.LIKE.PIE said...

just an obese itouch

iJustine said...

The iPad is not stupid darling haha, matterfact ill tell ya all of the features of it you have a gps on it .. . internet, plenty of apps, and you can even put money on it it can be used as a credit card at your favorite restraunts! The ipad is clearly gorgeous and i will always love my little ipad beauty haha oh and dont mind subscribing or adding my youtube i will be glady happy to accept have fun begging your blogging life Ijustine :)

JodieeHeartzYou said...

:DD Thnxx for your opinion. I'll admit that it looks gorgeous, but it has a really stupid name, and i still wouldn't buy one. But you are very persuasive. :D
PS: Really?! You can put a credit card on it?! WHAAAAAT?!
--Jodiee :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...