DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bikini Waxing: Hitler's Moustache in Your Undies.

So, i know alot of females wax or shave down there. But it all depends on how much. Alot of women shave the Bikini. Well, that's just odd. Because, the Bikini wax is basically just Hitler's moustache in your undies. Gross much?? Because really, do you seriously want that horrible man's moustache don there? He killed millions of innocent people and HIS MOUTH IS IN YOUR CROTCH!
Think befor you go Bikini.

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...