DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Barney: Evil!!


Okay, so this is my second post. You know, i'm really getting used to this blogging thingy. it's pretty fun, expressing my opinion. So, this post is about Barney. Well, see Barney is evil for many reasons:
1. He's a pedophile. He is this horrible thing because he sings awful i-love-you songs to little kids. Odd much?? I mean, if you had kids (or if you already do) would you want a grown man you don't know singing i-love-you songs to your kids? It's just a LITTLE bit creepy there, buddehh.
2. He's a dinosaur. That's just scary. He's a dinosaur who dances around and sings stupid songs. Aren't you scared he'll eat your kids?
3. Seeing as he's a dinosaur, shouldn't he be extinct?? That just proves how evil he is. He found a way to survive while the rest of his family and friends(if the thing had any) died. He has found the way of SURVIVAL!!! SACRÉ BLEU!
4. He swore at a kid when he fell out of a tree, resulting in firing from his job. That's just mean. That poor kid.

So ^ are the reasons for why Barney is evil. :)
PS. See the pic? Proves his evil-ness. Proves it pretty darn good too.

5 run-on sentences.:

I.LIKE.PIE said...

i like barney :P

Anonymous said...

Rofl barney will always be my role model : ] ,,, adrielle

JodieeHeartzYou said...

LOL!! XD He creeps me out! He's just so... big and scary and... PURPLE! Ackk!! D; I like purple, but not on a dino. ROFL!
PS: Barney used to be my role model. Until i got older and realized he was probably only working there for the kids. :/

Anna said...

True, true, but come on; dinosaurs are awesome!

JodieeHeartzYou said...

True, dinos are wicked awesome, but Barney doesn't count in that list. XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...