DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Axe Commercials: Stupid Much?

Okay, i'm pretty sure that you've all seen an Axe commercial. Aren't they stupid?! Here, i shall list all the reasons tha they are absolutely moronic:
1. How in the WORLD is shampoo/shower gell/anti-perspirant, etc. supposed to make girls fall all over guys?! That's simply the most idiotic idea. Ever. Thought. Of. In. This. Galaxy.
2. Axe smells REALLY strong. A tip for the guys: don't use Axe. There's Old Spice, which i think smells really nice. Or, if you REALLY like Axe, put just a little on. Because, trust me, we can smell it. And it makes some girls feel nauseous. Do guys really want girls shooing them away because they stink?
3. I'm not sure about this, but since Axe is a popular name brand, shouldn't it be really expensive?? If it is, that's just ANOTHER reason why guys should never use Axe.

I'm not trying to boycott Axe but, their commercials are all stupid (except for the chocolate one. nevermind, that's stupid too. just really cute), they're way to strong and they're probably expensive.

THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG!! :D this is my first one so... don't judge. i shall improve in the near futur. :)

PS Axe is stupid.
PPS. Really, it is.

4 run-on sentences.:

I.LIKE.PIE said...

as smells like crap

JodieeHeartzYou said...

Hahahaha you said as. Delayed comment btw...
-Jodie

FeliciaShortii said...

cHOCLATE AXE SMELLS AWESOME BUT THE COMMERCIALS ARE RETADED

JodieeHeartzYou said...

lmfaooo ikr

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...