DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

America: Here I Come!

This month, i'm supposed to be going to America. NYC actually. But, if it isn't this month, it's next month so either way i'm going. I'm going to try and go on this blog frequently to update and stuff. :) Then i can keep you guys informed of all the craziness i'm going to be doing. I'm also supposed to be going to Philly (or Virginia? I'm not sure), for this Amish thingy. It's supposed to be wicked awesome. (For those of you who haven't read my previous posts, i am now going to say 'wicked awesome' alot because of the movie The Runaways) It's basically when you can go on a tour of the Amish society. I'm really excited!!! :D That would be SOOO awesome if i could see the Amish people's way of life! I also might take pictures, so i'll try and add them to the blog.
-Jodie =D

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...