DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

16 Year Olds: Mature Enough to Drive a Car?

16 year olds can get a driver's license. I. Think. Not. Does the government want the Earth to end in destruction? or everyone to die in car accidents? I. Think. Yes. Let's face it, Blogspot, 16 year olds are NOT mature enough. Well, most aren't. Unless something happened in theirlives that smartened them up. Other than that... no. Doesn't work. 16 years olds shuld NOT be roaming the streets of Earth because of these reasons:
1. THEY ARE NOT MATURE! BTW, if there is a 16 year old reading this righ now, YOU ARE NOT MATURE ENOUGH!
2. 16 year olds do not have the years of experience in this world that, let's say a 20 year old does. 20 year olds are ADULTS. Therefore, they can live alone, get a proper job and can do whatever they wish. 16 year olds are basically still children. They still require SUPERVISION. If they require supervision, how in the WORLD are they supposed to drive alone?! DOES. NOT. WORK.
3. Teenage rebellion. If a teen is rebelling, they will want all the toxins they can get in their bodies and that's normal. Because of one sime reason: THEY ARE NOT MATURE ENOUGH! They'e going to drink and take drugs and have sex it's normal. So, do you really think they should be driving a car? What if someone is crossing the street and the driver was deciding to "rebel"? The person crossing the street is DEAD! Dead meat! Because of someone who is not. Supposed. To. Be.Driving. Anyways!

Those are the reasons, comment this thingyy.
PS. If you're 16, sorry for saying how immature you are, but if you think about it, most 16 year olds ARE.

2 run-on sentences.:

I.LIKE.PIE said...

anarchy pwns though, i wanna drive at 16 >:D

Emily said...

Eh... I don't think 16 year olds are ALL that immature. (I'm 19, by the way.) However, I don't think they should be able to get to drive long distances without 21+ licensed drivers in the front passenger's seat.

And they should NOT! EVER be given a BRAND NEW car!! ESPECIALLY a SPORTS car! THAT is STUPID!!

It lit me on fire every time I saw a stupid Mustang or Camaro in the parking lot of my high school. Now that I'm in college, I don't mind. It's fine. They've been driving for about 3 years (on average). Still not a lot compared to a 30 year old. But still.

Anyway. I agree that they're immature. But only to a degree. :P No offense. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...